Easiest way to start:
Start with small changes and that will make you feel confident. Then automatically you can achieve your goal. Make smart goals, smart stands for specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time bound.
- Eat more vegetables: start consuming fresh vegetables and fruits, take baby steps towards your diet and that will help you towards your health.
- Start doing exercise: a great step towards a healthy routine is doing exercise daily. As said, you can do exercise for just 11 minutes everyday and it can add years or increase your lifespan.
- Reduce junk foods: start reducing junk foods, which help you step towards reducing risk for various diseases caused by it.
- Prevents from disease: healthy nature and environment can help you reduce risk of various diseases. A person with healthy mind a routine can have reduced risk of cardiovascular disease. Having a routine for eating fruits daily can reduce risk of diabetes. Doing exercise everyday for even 11 minutes can add years to your life.
- Saves money: for a healthy lifestyle it is not required to waste all your money for physician or annual physical exam. It can be done by yourself; you should follow basic routine daily. Doing exercise, having healthy diets and maintained diets can help you save money and have a healthy lifestyle. It depends on you how healthier you are so less likely you need to see doctor. You can reduce pays and regular checks for your body.
- Good environment: ultra-processed foods, those foods which contain extra adding of texture or color which changed the taste or texture of the food. Making of ultra-processed foods created greenhouse gas emissions, water scarcity, problems to biodiversity and deforestation too. Animal products, raising livestock creates human-created greenhouse gases. Its not only about what we eat more or less. It’s about our nature and it always includes vehicles using petroleum products and carbon dioxide which is dangerous for our environment.
Always lead a life healthy and keep reducing risk of diseases which will also help your family and other people around you. Encourage other people for leading a healthy routine and clean environment.